Monday, September 16, 2013

Summer 2013







Luis and I


 I would like to say, thank you GOD for letting me live today.
Never thought I  would make be 23 years old and happy.
When I was younger, i would pray to god to take me away; anywhere from HERE. My childhood  was not as bad as other kids, but to me it was. I would always hear, "You will never a mound to anything". Now, here i stand with every thing I dreamed about. when. I know how it feels when someone holds you so tight that you can hear their heart beat. When you kiss the love of your life, still close your eye, and when you can just sit there and look at them for hours asking yourself; why me? Why am I so lucky to have him GOD?


Waking up to feel your heart drop, when you think he’s going to find out that I'm not special like he thought I was.. Then he hugs me whispers in my ear, you are everything to ME.  He also lives to make me happy. He loves me as much as I love him. I will never know what love means to you.. But I know what love means to me, I can see it and feel it.
Believe me it’s worth living for...

No comments:

Post a Comment